Digitizing History

When it come to materials that has been digitized I can think of a few such as video,audio,photos and texts. Since the materiel is in a digitized format it can be shared fairly easy with others. Now with the connectivity the internet provides shearing materiel has become so much more faster and easier to make and view. Since almost all of the digital materiel is stored all over the place it means data loss is something less to fear now. I think that YouTube is a very good source for digitized materiel due to that the platform provides audio and visual. The AP Archive is an fanatic source of materiel.

To the AP archive https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHTK-2W11Vh1V4uwofOfR4w






















Above is are pictures of an Afghan Afghani 500 Note. The one on the top is damage while the on on the bottom is not.



For my final project I am gonna do a website about my favorite operational steam locomotive in the U.S.

Sorry for the short post today but I have been sick with a rather nasty cold for the past few days.

Comments

Popular Posts