Northern Virginia

I posted several pictures of Franklin farm foot path bridges to Northern Virginia Digital History Archive. The website is basic but gets the job done. The Contribution Terms of Service page is blank and is very troubling because what are they if i can't find them. Other than that is an okay website to use and upload. Though it takes some time for it to upload to the website. I found the Facebook page Seattle Looks Like Shit very interesting due to that is archives Seattle and the surrounding area  in the most negative light. It show how dirty and unclean Seattle is. It is MIND BLOWING! I recommend that you take a look at it. link down below. Also I have chosen to have the following locomotives on my website. N&W 611, C&O 2716, UP 4014, Pennsylvania T1 5550, Nickel Plate Road 765, C&O 614 and Iowa Interstate Railroad 6988 and 7081. This may change as the project moves forward. I have started to do some research on the locomotives. Thats as far as i have gotten on the project at this time.


Link to Seattle looks like shit   https://www.facebook.com/SeattleLooksLikeShit/

Comments

Popular Posts