Some Web Creation Tools


Some Web Creation Tools

Complicated Web Tools
  1. Adobe Dreamweaver
  2. Microsoft expression web
  3. Quanta Plus
  4. Bluefish
Simple Web Tools

  1. Squarespace
  2. Webnode
  3. Weebly
  4. GoDaddy Website Builder
  5. Prezi
  6. Wix
I helped my friend make he's company website for Movoly. He made most of of the website and I helped with some minor things.

Here is the link   https://www.movoly.com/

The Website program I have the most experience with is Wix. In the fall of 2018 I made a website about Ho Chi Min for a final project. I would link the website but the website was taken down after the semester was done. Over all the process of making the website was fairly user friendly. In terms of a project I was think about making a Prezi about my topic. Or also making a website about my project. One topic I could make is a list of current/restoring steam locomotives that are my favorites. Some feature would include photos, videos, a map of where it is, what kind of state of repair it is in, a excursion schedule for 2019 , also links to the owners websites and information about the engine. Another idea I had was to make a Prezi about a influential battle during the second world war or about the nuclear accident at Chernobyl in 1986.






Comments

Popular Posts